Ads Area

SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020: Tier-I Hall Ticket & Application Status Out

SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020: Tier-I Hall Ticket & Application Status Out

SSC CHSL ADMIT CARD 2020 PADANAM.COM

SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020 SSC CHSL 2020 Tier-I exam (CBE) was scheduled from 17th to 28th March, 2020 but due to the COVID-19 lockdown, few exams had to been cancelled. The Tier-1 exam for leftover candidates will be conducted from October 12-16, 19-21, and 26, 2020. Now, all leftover candidates who have successfully submitted the online application form for SSC CHSL 2019-20 exam are waiting for the Application Status and the Admit Card for SSC CHSL 2020 Tier-I Exam.


SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination) Application Status is released first, after the one week of application status, SSC will release the admit card. The Admit card link for SSC CHSL 2020 Tier-I (10+2) Exam has been activated region-wise by Staff Selection Commission of India. The region-wise downloadable links are given below:


Important Dates


SSC CHSL Application Status From : 1st October, 2020
SSC CHSL Tier-I Admit Card From : 10th October, 2020
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Dates :  17th to 19th March, 2020 and 12th to 26th October, 2020 (for leftover candidates)
SSC CHSL Tier-II Admit Card : February, 2021
SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam Date : 14th February, 2021

Check the Status of your Application now


SSC CHSL Admit Card Link

Admit card for Kerala Karnataka Region have not yet been published. However, you can check the Exam city and Date of Exam in the Application status. Use the Red button provided above. We will be posting the download link fro admit cards here. Save this website link until.


SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020

To download the SSC CHSL Admit Card, candidates are required to login to the official website of SSC through the link provided on this page. Candidate will require Registration Number/Roll Number and the Password/D.O.B while logging in.

SSC will release the Admit Card for SSC CHSL separately for different levels of Examination, i.e. Admit Card for Tier-I will be rolled out first followed by Admit Card for Tier-II and so on. Admit Card for Tier-II will be issued to candidates who have qualified Tier-I Exam. Similarly, Admit Card for Tier-III will be issued to candidates who have cleared the Tier-II Exam.


Steps to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card?

Meanwhile, here are the steps that you'll have to follow to download the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020.


1. Visit the official website or Click on the links mentioned above.

2. Click on the link to download SSC CHSL Admit Card for your region.

3.Enter your Registration Number/Roll Number followed by your D.O.B to procure the admit card.

4. Select the area which you preferred while applying for the exam.

5. Take a print of the downloaded admit card


In case you forgot your Registration Number/Roll Number, follow the steps mentioned below to procure your SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020.


1.Visit the official website (https://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/)

2. Click on the link to download SSC CHSL 2020 Admit Card for your Region

3.Enter your Name followed by your Father’s Name / Mother's Name and D.O.B to procure the admit card

4.Select the area which you preferred while applying for the exam.

4.Retrieve the Registration Number/Roll Number and follow the steps to download the SSC CHSL Admit Card.

6. Take a print of the downloaded admit card

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

katha top

katha app

katha bottom

Numismatics